You need only a few steps to make a simple headband for fall.
- Measure you head circuit. Write it down.
- Get as many stitches as to create a certain width. I did 14 cm. It only depands on you vision.
- Knit through the whole project until it measures the required length. I have 40cm.
- After that get 6 stitches and knit/purl through 10cm. Sew the finished piece across the heandband.
If you ever had a sweater that you didn’t like and you finally unraveled it, the yarn was for sure a mess. There is a great way, my mom thaught me, to make it straight.
- a pot with a lid (or two pots to cover each other)
- First boil some water in a pot
- Place the colander on a pot and put the ball of yarn into it
- Cover the pot and wait until the yarn is straight
After taking it from the colander you have to only roll up the same ball once again. In this way you will receive some nice straight yarn ready to knit:)